December 21, 2007

NAKED WATER CRISIS!!

We have Arrowhead water at work. I HATE Arrowhead water, almost as much as I HATE Evian water. It tastes like dirt people! Cheap is better, Kirkland rocks! So, I was walking to the kitchen to fill up my water bottle wining about how my water was naked and I was out of Crystal Light. (At home I drink naked water, cold, with or without lemon, but I just can't do it at work.) Thank you KRIS! She made my day...she found ONE packet of Wild Strawberry, my favorite! Now, my thirst is quenched and I don't have the taste of dirt in my mouth!! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE Crystal light as well! Its so great! I like the peach tea kind. I try to drink my water "naked" as much as I can but adding a little flavor is great. When Rob goes to Costco I think everyone around him believes we are going to live underground as he buys A LOT!