Steven went on a CD hunt last night until midnight. He dug through old boxes and found so many of our old cd's from college and high school, including my Christmas music. So many Christmas cd's are just not good. I recommend Sarah Mclachlan's Wintersongs for anyone looking for a good cd. I'd be happy to burn you a copy and send it your way, just give me shout! It isn't all traditional Christmas songs, but it is beautiful. I just ordered the Josh Groban Christmas cd as well. I have high expectations for this one, hope it lives up! The Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack is also a winner in my book :) What would Christmas be with the Muppets anyway?!!Any Christmas Music suggestions?
3 comments:
i love jewel's album. it's folksy like her old stuff- before she sole out
i mean solD out
Ohhh you will have to let me know how the Josh Groban cd is. I will think of some good cds and let you know.
Post a Comment