January 2, 2008

Grilled Chicken Salad, Mmmmm

This is our favorite homemade salad. We had it for dinner tonight. It is SO easy and we crave it all the time. Green leaf lettuce, feta cheese, tons of cherry tomatoes (on mine only), italian dressing and grilled chicken. The chicken was marinading for 2 days and it was delish. I think my eyes were bigger than my tummy b/c I couldn't eat it all! We eat this when we are trying to be healthy (even though the cheese and dressing kill the healthly part of a salad.) We ate this a couple of nights a week before our wedding, it totally helped because we didn't crave burgers or crappy bad for you food that we love so much. If you have any homemade salad recipes, please share!! (All surfing bloggers are welcome to share as well...because I know you are out there!!) :)

Oh - today is the second day with no sugar. Going well so far. It helps that I work the rest of the week otherwise I might be in trouble. I think if I can get through the next weekend I will be ok!!

No comments: