January 15, 2008

Back in the Pool

Oh yes. I am getting back in the pool! It has been a year and a half...I am having serious chlorine withdrawls. I bought myself a new speedo bag...I figured the one I used all throughout high school, college and before my wedding has seen it's last day (Yea, that's almost 10 years thanks very much.) It actually grosses me out a little that I have kept it so long...but those bags are not cheap I tell you. I am writing this today because I got my bag today in the mail!! :)

So, starting on the 22nd my car will smell like chlorine, my hair will be wet, my skin will be dry and my body and mind will be so happy. I CANNOT wait...I wish I could start right now!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhhhh Chlorine how I love thee. I don't know how many times I have wanted to get in the pool and just swim. No, not race just swim. I CANNOT wait to get back in once a) a suit will fit me and b) its a little warmer.

Ten years huh? Yeah, thats pretty nasty :) Have fun. Make sure you bring lotion for that dry skin!

jec said...

you lucky dog. have fun in the pool. i totally miss it too. i think i am going to have to find a pool to swim in now really soon.

sadie said...

be sure you get your hair wet and put a little conditioner in before you dive in. that chlorine will wear out your gorgeous haircolor faster than you can butterfly.