January 6, 2008
Christmas came late this year...but we are so glad it came!
Christmas was spread out over 2 weeks this year, beat that! Our tree is still up, almost dead (we got a great tree this year...thanks Target!) and the lights were all lit. It did sorta feel like Christmas!
We had a great day together...full house. 6 people and 5 dogs! The girls went out for a bit, Erica got a new hair do, we went to a yummy dinner with all 6 of us, (Bella went to the vet and had a few hundred bucks worth of xrays...that actually wasn't that fun!) and we had a late Christmas. So fun. I love my family. Every year it is more fun. The dogs were great and got some fun gifts and we all got spoiled! Thanks everyone for a great one! Glad we could all be together! I love you all so much :)
Pics to come.
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got all excited when I saw your parents in a picture as I know how much you have missed them. I'm glad you guys were able to have a Christmas (even if it was a little later) together with them.
Oh, and Erica's new haircut looks really nice!
Post a Comment