January 23, 2008

Hilary's Bakery...soon to be re-opened!

I am so proud of myself for not giving into my sugar cravings. Just to clarify, I did not cut out sugar entirely...I still drank juice, etc. But, I cut out all candy, baked stuff and anything that I knew was just plain sugar. I lost a couple of pounds so far in the month of January...before I even started swimming. I feel better, that is what is most important to me...I am not a scale watcher at all. I know Steven is STOKED that Hilary's Bakery will be open for business again very, very soon! I am also very excited about that! This might be a new year's tradition...I think it is an excellent way to start off the new year! Happy and Healthy! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

MMMMMM Hilary's bakery sounds like a good place! Good job with your will power. I hope you have a great big sugary cake for your birthday next week!