January 9, 2008

The Year of "NO"


I heard this on the radio the other morning and I think it is something we all need to do. They declared 2008 the year of saying no. We all get caught up in too many things, after work activities, family obligations every weekend, hanging out with a friend when you really don't have time, etc.

I am also declaring 2008 the year of saying no, but in a very polite way of course. Steven and I have been very good about keeping "us" time, especially on the weekends since that's the only time we really have together. I think marriages will be stronger and individuals will be happier if we all don't over book ourselves. Don't get me wrong, we will still say yes!

So, cheers to being a bum with my hubs and spending some time alone. Even if I don't want to hang out, I still love ya!

No comments: