This photo has been removed...because I didn't want to look at it anymore!
Thanks Bailey for the lovely present you left on the brick wall.
Gross, I know. But, this dog is so weird. He won't poop when you know he is pooping (can you blame him, really?) He goes on a bush, on a rock or apparently on a brick wall (that's not very secretive though.) Never a dull moment with 4 dogs in the house, that's for sure.
2 comments:
SORRY GUYS! I'm sure he thought he was leaving it somewere where noone would step on it, not in the middle of the grass or path. At least it is easy to clean up. Love you Mom
Just blame the old man for training him to place it where we can't walk in it, some of this is displaced anger for not bringing them. Thanks for taking care of them. At least it's not inside...ohhhh gross! Dad
Post a Comment