Greg & Jane are in Kauai for 2 weeks, a much needed vacation to say the least. We are doggie tending while they are gone and it is SO sad. All night last night they sat by the door waiting for them to come home. This morning they searched every room in the house for 20 minutes...poor guys! Here are some of the pictures from last night...1 down 13 more to go.
Have you seen my parent's?
Waiting by the door...waiting, waiting.
I am so depressed...I don't even care if I get in trouble for sleeping on the couch. (He didn't get in trouble by the way. I sat with his for 10 minutes...the heater vent is right above that couch...so cozy.)
Look at my eyes...do I look sad?
Bella will cheer me up with kisses!
We are waiting in your room...you can come home now.
I guess we will sleep in Hilary & Steven's room so we won't be alone. (Bentley had a bad dream at about 11pm. I heard Tess walk over to his kennel to make sure he was ok. She is such a sweet girl.)
No comments:
Post a Comment