January 14, 2008

Happy Poochies!

We spent a lot of time with the dogs this past weekend. Since they will be cooped up again this week while we are at work, we thought we'd give them some quality run time. They ran around the front yard for almost an hour (this is a very special treat for the dogs.) It was a gorgeous weekend and it was fun to watch them all pay with eachother. (Tonight, they are in the dog house...if we had one that is. I know we are being punished for going back to work. But, I wanted to post some happy doggie pictures since they are doing much better than last week.)
ALL 4 DOGS. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

MORE TUG-O-WAR

I THOUGHT BAILEY WAS GOING TO DROWNED TESS FOR SURE! HE DUNKED HER UNDER AND KEPT HER DOWN FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS. I WAS WAITING FOR HER TO KICK HIS BUTT. SHE JUMPED RIGHT ON TOP OF HIS HEAD ABOUT 30 SECONDS LATER!! CLASSIC ;)

BAILEY AND TESS WAITED AND WAITED FOR US TO THROW THE BALL. THEY DROPPED IT IN ON THEIR OWN JUST SO THEY WOULD HAVE A REASON TO GO BACK IN THE POOL. CRAZY DOGS, BUT AREN'T THEY CUTE!

EVEN TINA IS ENYOYING HERSELF. SHE GOES OUT OF THE GARAGE A FEW TIMES A DAY TO LAY IN THE SUN. I'M SO HAPPY SHE IS HAPPY!

IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND! SUNDAY, WE WENT TO COSTCO AND THE GROCERY STORE AND DIDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT A CROWD. IT PAYS TO BE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE IN SAN DIEGO THAT DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT FOOTBALL. THANK YOU CHARGERS FOR KEEPING THE PEOPLE AT HOME AND THE STORES EMPTY!

1 comment:

sadie said...

i love the dog photos, even the onw of poop. you are funny. thanks for the well-wishes. we are feeling much better. :)