April 2, 2009
Babies "R" Us
A tip for those who want to register at Babies "R" Us.
I totally registered there. Their prices are competitive with Target, give or take a buck or two...just minus the crazy pain in the butt return policy that Target now has.
Here is my tip.
When you register...bump up your due date a few weeks. What happens is you will receive a 10% off coupon in the mail for everything remaining on your registry. AWESOME! The downfall. You won't be able to use this coupon until after the date you declare on your registry. If you are anything like me, you want to buy everything you need while you are still mobile...and you want it BEFORE the baby gets here, just to be prepared.
I was able to sweet talk one of the managers into letting me use my coupon early. I didn't have a coupon yet since my due date was still over 4 weeks away at the time. Instead, I think she just closed out my registry. But, I went in there the other day and a woman was trying to do the same thing. They wouldn't let her.
Next time, I will be bumping my due date up a month. Can't hurt, and I will be prepared without any worries!
Target on the other hand will mail you a 10% off coupon about a month before your due date. You can use it one time for items on your registry, whenever you want. Just an FYI!
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - you're talking about a "next time" already. LOL
Post a Comment