April 6, 2009
here's the latest
i have the best family and friends...EVER! thanks everyone for all of the emails, texts and phone calls. you guys are all so wonderful!
so, here is the scoop.
i went into the doctor this morning to update them on what happened since last week. my doctor switched my anti-biotics for the ear infection...the ear infection is what they think triggered the bells palsy. hopefully this new medication will help get rid of the ear infection soon, because it is a serious bummer for sure. if nothing has changed by wednesday, we will discuss what the next step might be. (because what good does bed rest do...when you can't rest? exactly.)
as for the bells palsy, we wait. it should go away on it's own and we are hoping it does. in the meantime, i just have to keep my eyes lubricated, and focus on not biting my lip off when i eat :) i'm not gonna lie, it totally sucks...but i just keep telling myself that as long as madi is ok, i am ok. and the moment she gets here it will all be worth it!
again, thanks for all the offers to clean my house, keep me company and feed us! we appreciate the support!
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!!! You poor thing I am happy to hear other than the stinky Bells Palsy you and Madi are ok. You know I am at home right now I can come up anytime to help or just keep you company and I mean it. I know laying around is no fun but just try to think of it as the last stages of your vacation. Please let me know if you need anything.
Take care...xoxo
Post a Comment