It's a new day, a new week...and I am feeling up.
I'm done. I got it out of my system. Thanks for reading my rants and complaints about the past week...but I think I got it all out. I am lucky, truly lucky. Things could be so much worse and in reality, things aren't that bad. So, I'm done. Movin' on and getting ready mentally for what's about to come...well, we think we are about to have a baby anyway!!
I woke up this morning and made cinnamon rolls for Steven and I before he left for work. It was nice to start the morning together like that!
So, cheers to a new attitude, and again, thanks for reading the whiny posts! Hopefully, there aren't any more of those to come :)
1 comment:
YOu seriously haven't seemed that grumpy and if there is any time in life you DESERVE to feel that way...this is it! You have a great positive attitude that has helped me so much so thank you for that. How are your contractions??
Post a Comment